Monday, December 3, 2007

Tequila Sunrise, the second video from Sampler

Richard and Sue got married at the end of 2003. I visited them for the wedding, I was on the plane, looking at a beautiful sunset when I wrote this song. This is a love song, the love for a city: Vancouver.

This song was on Indian Summer, part of Cherry Blossom, released in 2005.

The sisters songs of this track are: In my house from Turning Leaves part of Cherry Blossom released in 2005, (www.myspace.com/thetreesturningleaves) and Searching for gold from Del vecchio continente (www.myspace.com/glialberionline) that was released in Italian in 2003. 

No comments:

Chat "L'Orca, Pino & Giò - Carlo Bertotti"

  Ciao Carlo, devo ringraziarti: di rado mi è capitato che qualcuno riuscisse a vedere così bene dietro le quinte! Confermo che Vieni da me ...